You Focus on Your Business. We’ll Handle the Tech.
At CSI we strive to provide your organization with unmatched IT services that include the technological expertise and resources to support highly reliable, extremely secure, and endlessly flexible IT systems.
CSI Core Services
Let us take a look ‘under the hood’ to let you know the real status of your Network
- Looking to install a new network?
- Planning to upgrade your existing network?
- Need to identify potential “bottlenecks” if you expand your network?
- Concerns on existing cabling?
- Need recommendations regarding your existing data backup methods?
These are just some of the questions a thorough site survey conducted by CSI will answer. Planning is the key to all sound business decisions. So many times we have seen companies charge ahead with implementing new computer networks without considering all the variables. A site survey conducted by CSI will provide the detailed information your organization needs to make a sound business decision regarding your computer network needs.
CSI’s hardware site survey includes:
- Inventory all existing personal computers and file servers to include:
- CPU speed
- Amount of RAM
- Hard drive (total space & space remaining)
- Operating system version
- Inspect existing cabling for Gigabit rating.
- Is the cabling system labeled and is there a floor plan presentation?
- Test all network cabling.
- Printer inventory and current network printer configurations.
- Inspection of tape drive, tape media and backup methods currently in place.
- Inventory power protection devices and identify any additional requirements.
- Environmental concerns like ventilation, heat and location of equipment.
- Identify potential security concerns, both internal and external.
- Test Internet Line Speed
PRIORITY MANAGEMENT AGREEMENT
CSI’s (PMA) is our unique offering of onsite IT Support and Comprehensive Managed Services enjoyed by our clients
- Quarterly onsite inspection of backup procedures to ensure reliable restoration of programs and data
- Quarterly onsite inspection of Anti-virus protection to ensure all PCs and servers are protected and updating properly.
- Remote backup of data and programs to CSI’s facility – provides offsite solution
- Clear Apps inventory – A report of all servers and workstations on the network. This is used to proactively advise the client on IT investment strategies. Information provided by this report includes the following –
- CPU (type & speed) and the amount of RAM installed
- Hard Disk Capacity (Total and Used)
- Operating system
- Network card and network driver version
- Printer inventory along with identification of users connected to each printer
- Various pertinent information – sound card, modem, etc….
Additional Priority Management Agreement Benefits
- Top priority over our Non-PMA clients
- Free phone support during normal business hours Monday – Friday 8:30AM-5:30PM
- Free loaner equipment for any inventoried equipment
- 20% reduction on CSI’s normal hourly billing rate for all services
- Current Non-Server hourly rate is $140.00 reduced rate is $112.00 per hour
- Current Server & Firewall hourly rate is $170.00, reduced rate is $136.00 per hour
- Hourly minimum for all on-site service calls reduced from 6 hours to 2 hours
- One year guaranteed price protection on labor rates and agreement charges
Let Our Team Join Yours
Our managed IT programs are a desirable substitute or addition to an in-house IT staff. We deliver high impact IT solutions for your business, allowing you to focus on operating effectively. We take on all time consuming tasks: